Benefits of Galvanizing
Hot Dip Galvanizing is an environmentally-friendly finishing process for steel which prevents corrosion for up to 50 years, virtually maintenance free (dependent on location).
Galvanizing is highly sustainable and produces very little waste, as any zinc which does not instantly form a coating on the metal remains in the galvanizing bath for re-use. This is due to the metal’s non-ferrous properties, which makes it recyclable without loss of physical or chemical properties.
Hot Dip Galvanizing offers the following benefits:
- Durability – Outstanding corrosion control
- Hygienic – Easy to clean surface
- Long Life – Up to 50+ years maintenance free (dependent on location)
- Reliability - Simple, straight forward and closely controlled process
- Versatility – A large variety of projects can be dipped, large or small.
- Speed of Application – Hot Dip Galvanized products can be installed onsite and painted immediately.
- Economic – Lowest overall cost compared to other coatings
- Environmental – Waste energy and by-products are recycled